Wednesday 10 July 2013

Hey everyone

Sorry to have not written all week. I have been very busy with studying and getting ready for camp. My parents and youngest siblings are going to be camping near the camp so we have all their stuff to pack which is a lot of work. I am about half packed. Now I'm waiting for laundry to get washed to finish up. Today I made cookies and pancake mix for their camping. A d I rolled 4 sleeping bags and got them back in the original bags. Yes, it is possible to get sleeping bags back into their original bags. It just takes time, lots of floor space, and patience to sit there rolling tightly. I'm just happy that I did it :) So not sure what to say :p I think tommorow I'm going to post some recipes for the baking I've been doing. Well, I guess that's all for now. Goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!