Friday 12 July 2013

goodbye

Well, I'm leaving tommowow for AWANA camp! :) My mom and worked almost all day packing clothes, food, and other random stuff. I am so tired right now, but it is a good tired because I worked hard and got a lot done today. I think (really I do) that we are packed except for what can't be packed till tommorow. The trailer it full! Well, ok not quite but most of the storage space is. We are planning to leave between 9:30 and 10:00 am. We will be early to camp but that won't be bad because it is my brothers first year so mom and dad can get him settled before they have to leave. I am really excited about seeing my friends again and learning more about God and the Bible. I hopefully will have some message notes and challenges for everyone when I get back. What are some of the camps you've been to or are going to? I would love to hear about it in the comments. So goodbye and I hope you have a great week. I'll be back to blogging on the 21st. See you then! Goodnight and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a comment!